Our Veterinary Services
Bulldog Veterinary Care
It's hard to find a vet that truly understands Bulldog health however we can assure you our love and devotion to the breed is like no other.
How did we become so famous with the bulldog breeds? Well there is a simple answer for this! We were simply taught by the best!
Over the years we have built a very strong reputation for being extremely good with bulldogs we are renowned for seeing bulldogs from all over the country.
We have been famous for years when it comes to Cherry eyes in bulldogs as it's very common. Pet owners have been travelling to us from all over the county for years for our cherry eye services and now BOAS operations. Our cherry eye surgery is known for being extremely affordable and effective. We are becoming increasingly famous for our BOAS surgery.
We take pride in our ability to take care of these issues and surgery on a daily basis. It’s important to know that having a vet that has a lot of experience with brachycephalic breeds is extremely important when choosing to own this type of breed.
Pet X Ray Services
Radiography & Diagnostic Imaging
X-rays are a valuable tool for diagnosing animal health problems when an external examination is not enough. The process is painless, and when pets are calm and cooperative, it can be performed without sedation, although sedation can be administered if needed.
At Tudor House Animal Care, digital X-rays provide our experienced veterinarians with clear and accurate images immediately for a fast and precise diagnosis of your pet’s health problems and prove to be an essential aspect of routine veterinary examinations.
Radiology provides a safe, non-invasive way to observe your pet’s internal physiology. X-rays can be used to diagnose:
- Hip and elbow scoring under the BVA hip and elbow dysplasia scheme
- Diagnosing fractures, osteoarthritis, several causes of lameness and congenital limb deformities
- Diagnose conditions affecting the chest like pulmonary metastases or cardiac disease
- Diagnose conditions affecting the abdomen like masses, gastric torsion, foreign body ingestion, and bladder stones.
- Diagnosing conditions that affect organs such as the heart, lungs and liver